Rules & Regulations
- The minimum attendance of 75 percent is compulsory.
- Attendance in all activities and functions of the College is compulsory.
- All the students must observe punctuality. Latecomers may not be allowed to enter the class.
- Any student if found absent without prior application will not be admitted to the class, unless a written application countersigned by the parent/guardian is submitted to the Principal.
- A student who is absent due to illness for more than 3 days must submit a medical certificate.
- Student must respect all teachers and authorities. They must be courteous and polite to everyone including the fellow students.
- The property of the College is a pious one. Any damage done to the property will have to be compensated for.
- College Uniform is compulsory for all students.